You can check out the video for the rest, but I will briefly touch on the preliminary pricing details that have been making their way through the grape vine:
- E5 is pegged at $35/month, currently.
- This includes PSTN Conferencing
- This includes Cloud PBX functionality
Video Content Links
- Server-Side Conversation History: http://ucmart.uk/2015/06/15/skype-for-business-enable-server-side-conversation-history/
- Call Recording Pro (Thanks Matthew Landis!) http://attendantpro.blogspot.com/2015/10/call-recording-pro-for-skype-for.html
- Skype for Business Bandwidth Calculator: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=19011
- Todd Klindt (@ToddKlindt)
- Matt Landis (@matthewlandis)
- Martin Boam (@MartinBoam)
- Kevin Kieller (@kkieller)
**CORRECTION** A quick correction. I made the mistake off of a post that I must have half-read that SEFAUtil Done Right and Call Recording Pro were one and the same product. They are indeed separate products. Call Recording Pro was making a debut, while SEFAUtil Done Right is a codename for a project that is still in progress. I apologize, and will do a much better job of thoroughly researching topics that I speak about in the future. Matt was a stand up guy, and even re-tweeted my video post, without calling me out! Another great soul had pity on me, and showed me the error of my ways. Finishing up a Friday strong!
Stay techy, my friends!